Phone: +86-13590396606    E-mail: maggie@volers.cn

Sony Camera Information

Is electronic stabilization more advanced than lens optical stabilization? FCB-EV9500M super image stabilization

Whether camera, mobile phone or video camera, image acquisition system has a total of three types of anti-shake technology: lens optical anti-shake, body sensor anti-shake and electronic anti-shake. These three types of anti-shake technology are essentially through the anti-shake component (mirror group or sensor or space) displacement or tilt, to compensate for the offset or tilt of the image field, so as to reduce the blur caused by camera shake or tilt. Simply put, it’s like when we ride a bike. In order to keep our balance, once the car moves to the right, we’ll push a little harder to the left, and the other direction as well. This is how anti-shake technology works. SONY FCB-EV9500M uses a new super image stabilization function, so what is its stabilization technology principle? Please read on.

 

Is electronic stabilization more advanced than lens optical stabilization? FCB-EV9500M super image stabilization - Sony Camera Information - 1

Image stabilization function

 

1, optical anti-shake

(1) Principle

Optical stabilization is to compensate the light path of hand vibration through mobile components, so as to achieve the effect of reducing photo blur. When the gyroscope built into the lens senses that the lens is moving, it tells the processor to adjust which components are needed for the image according to how much the lens is shaking, so that you can take a better picture.

(2) Advantages

One of the advantages of optical stabilization is that the stabilization effect for telephoto lenses is very good. The second is that the anti-shake system of each lens with anti-shake is specially designed, which is more targeted than the body sensor anti-shake.

(3) Disadvantages

The difficulty of optical stabilization is increasing with the complexity of the lens structure, and the technical cost required is also very high. And each lens has to be equipped with a specially designed anti-shake component, so the biggest disadvantage of optical anti-shake is undoubtedly expensive!

 

2. Electronic anti-shake

(1) Principle

Electronic anti-shake mainly through the use of digital circuit for screen processing, so as to produce anti-shake effect. When the anti-shake circuit works, the shooting picture is only about 90% of the actual picture, and then the digital circuit makes a fuzzy judgment on the direction of the camera shake, and then compensates with the remaining 10% or so of the picture shake.

(2) Advantages

Compared with optical stabilization, the cost of this technology is much lower, so it is mostly used in portable cameras.

 

3, FCB-EV9500M super anti-shake principle

SONY FCB-EV9500M uses SONY electronic anti-shake technology, using a 4 million pixel image sensor to provide a wide correction area, with a huge jitter compensation space, so that the FCB-EV9500M camera can more effectively reduce the image jitter blur under the intense jitter and twist environment. Output a clearer picture. According to the corresponding jitter degree, there are two anti-jitter modes (Super and Super+) to choose from.

 

Is electronic stabilization more advanced than lens optical stabilization? FCB-EV9500M super image stabilization - Sony Camera Information - 2

FCB-EV9500M Super image stabilization

 

In view of the excellent image stabilization function of FCB-EV9500M, it can be applied to ships, ITS intelligent transportation, Bridges, drones, vehicle and other fields.

 

 

Prev:

Next:

Leave a message