Why is a 20 megapixel phone not as sharp as a 2 megapixel camera? What makes the effect look good is the picture quality, not the higher the pixel, the better the picture quality, which is jointly determined by the lens size, sensor size and pixel size.
Mobile phone picture quality because of screen display reasons, even if the lack of clarity is not easy to be detected, and there is no image compression and reduction technology, once led to the computer browsing will find poor picture quality, noise, lack of clarity and other defects.
The clarity is also different. The sharpness of the camera is determined by the lens and sensor, and due to the limitations of the body, it is often better to have a large machine than a small machine. Because of the limitations of the phone body, the sensor and lens are very small, although the pixels are very large, but the clarity is still difficult to go up, plus the aperture is very small, the light is not very good, there will be dragging phenomenon.
In terms of the difference in hardware, the picture quality of the camera is mainly determined by the size of the sensor (CMOS), and the frame is also directly related to it. Simply put, the larger the area of the sensor, the larger the corresponding frame, the more light received, and the better the picture quality. The CMOS size in the camera is generally much larger than that on the mobile phone, which also makes a difference in the shooting effect.
For network broadcast, the main advantages of cameras over mobile phones are reflected in the following points:
1. Higher picture quality: Cameras are usually equipped with larger sensors and better lenses, which can provide higher definition and more professional picture quality, which is suitable for live scenes with higher requirements for picture quality.
2. Focal length and zoom ability: The camera usually has a more flexible focal length and zoom ability, which can meet the needs of different shooting distances and angles, making the live broadcast picture more diverse.
3. Stability: The camera is usually equipped with stabilizers and other functions, which can keep the picture stable in the case of movement or vibration, providing a more comfortable viewing experience.
4. Long-term working ability: Compared with mobile phones, cameras usually have longer battery life and better cooling system, which is suitable for long-term live broadcast needs.
5. External equipment support: The camera usually supports external devices such as external microphones and lights, which can provide better audio and light effects and improve the quality of live broadcasts.
In contrast, mobile phones, while portable and ubiquitous, are often unable to compete with video cameras in terms of picture quality, stability and professionalism. Webcasts are usually carried out by cameras, because cameras usually have higher picture quality, stability and professionalism, which can provide a better viewing experience. The camera can achieve different shooting effects through a variety of lenses and accessories, and supports more adjustment and control options to meet the needs of different scenes. In addition, cameras generally have better low-light performance and audio input, which can provide better shooting results in a variety of environments.